We are looking for a
Your job will be to help develop the innovative well-tech service Howdy that is used every day by thousands of employees, primarily in Northern Europe. The project stack features mobile app for monitoring wellbeing, dashboard full of statistics, psychologist portal, metrics calculations, and combination of AWS and Azure cloud solutions.
We are looking for a student to help us take our frontend to the next level. Our idea bank is full of exciting tasks to be brought alive. Apart from that, we already have features such as interactive data visualization, excel import, survey designer and so on.
The Howdy service monitors the wellbeing of employees and a team of psychologists proactively respond to employees in negative or critical development. We are a team of fifteen people with a passion for using technology to help people thrive on the job. We are guided by science and data is in our DNA.
- Are open to work with other technologies such as NativeScript, .Net and SQL
- Are excited about new opportunities and would like to join an international team
- Are able to adapt with a fast paced environment, without a lot of formal processes
- Take pride in your code and are happy to give feedback to other developers
- Would like to be part of a rapidly growing company where you have a say in decisions
What we offer
- We offer an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic environment
- A large degree of freedom, responsibility and flexibility
- A workspace in Bratislava, but we also allow working from home!
- Salary starting from 8€/hour based on experience and qualifications